All Items need to be in safe, reliable and clean condition or we won’t be able to accept them. As a non-profit agency, additional costs for cleaning, repair or disposal are an expense we cannot afford.
Please call ahead, Monday thru Friday, to a site manager at 893-1889 (ext. 229 or 231) for questions regarding donated items, hours to drop off and/or acceptable condition.
Tax donation receipts can be mailed out, if requested.
Your donations are extremely appreciated by participant and staff alike!!
These donations will give us more resources to use in order to teach life independence skills.
- Art Supplies (interior/ exterior house paint (neutral colors), art paint (acrylic/watercolor), canvases, drawing/sketch pads, pencils, charcoals, brushes, etc)
- Horse Trailer
- Lumber for Farm Projects (ie: pasture shelter, lean-to shelter, garden shed, etc.)
- Building supplies (ie: nails, screws, bolts w/ nuts, twine, sander, blades, etc.)
- Animal Feed and Bedding
- Stackable chairs
- Sports Equipment (ie: baseball gloves, Frisbees, basket ball hoop (freestanding or on backboard), lacrosse sticks, goals, balls, etc.)
- Garden and Landscape Tools (ie: shovels, rakes, wheelbarrows, planting tools, gloves, muck boots, etc.)
- Lawn Mowers (push or riding, blades, etc.)